2019 PROGRAM & TICKETS
THU 21 NOV INDUSTRY GOLF DAYSanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club
- Fun and casual golf day get together for screen industry professionals at one of the best courses in Australia!
- Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club.
- – Friendly tournament
- – All industry and students welcome
- Best course in Australia
- Note: Player fee does not include buggy or clubs.
FRI 22 NOV FILMAKERS FORUMJabiru House Sanctuary Cove
- Film Forum - come and join us for a range of panels and workshops hosted by people working in the film industry.
- Jabiru House, Sanctuary Cove.
- 10:30AM Treasure Hunt: Grants/Sponsors/Funding
- 11:45AM Creating content in Australia
- 2:00PM The business of film and TV
SAT 23 NOV OPEN AIR SHORT FILM FESTThe Village Green Sanctuary Cove
- After a red carpet event at 5.30pm, a judges selection of finalist’s short films have been selected and will be screened on the huge outdoor screen, before the official 2019 awards ceremony. The event also features live entertainment throughout the evening.
- Free General Admission.
- A limited number of gourmet food and beverage VIP packages are available - package inclusions below.
- 5:30PM Red Carpet Event
- 6:00PM Entertainment
- 6.30PM Short Film Festival Commences
- 10:00PM Short Film Festival Concludes
SUN 24 NOV FEATURE FILM FESTThe Village Theatre Sanctuary Cove
- Feature film festival in the Village Theatre, fetauring selected films and Q&As with the filmmakers.
- 2:00PM Screening: The Year That Changed My Life
- 4:00PM Intermission/Red Carpet
- 4.15PM Screening - Liam Galagher: As It Was
- 5.40PM Intermission/Red Carpet
- 6:00PM Screening - Whaling
- 7.45PM Intermission/Red Carpet
- 8:00PM Screening - Beast No More
- 10:00PM Event Close
SAT 23 NOV SHORT FILM FESTIVAL Gourmet VIP Food & Beverage Package
Limited tickets are available for a VIP experience that includes the 2019 SIFF red carpet walk and exclusive guest area that includes complimentary premium beverages and gourmet canapes.
Tickets are strictly limited.
A selection of complimentary premium beverages will be served.
- Deconstructed Lychee Martini - vodka, lychee liqueur, cinzano bianco, lychee juice, apple juice.
- French Martini - vodka, Chambord, strawberry liqueur, pineapple juice served w' homemade limoncello sorbet.
- A selection of long drinks featuring Grey Goose Vodka, Plantation Run and Citadelle Gin.
- Beer by Gage Roads Brewing Company.
- A selection of premium wines by Goldman Wines.
A selection of gourmet canapes from Artichoke Restaraunt by International Chef Grant Madgwick.
- Mini Shepherd’s Pie mini savoury tart filled w’ 17-hour slow cooked lamb w’ burgundy jus topped w’ charcoal pomme puree.
- Gin & Vodka Trout infused w’ Mt Tamborine goat cheese, cucumber vinaigrette.
- Artichoke Tart French short crust pastry filled w’ zucchini, artichoke, fennel w’ salted caramel glaze, baby watercress.
- Puttanesca Tart chorizo, salami in tomato sugo w’ basil, chilli, garlic, capers.
- Quail Leg confit quail leg dusted w’ peri peri w’ lime aioli.