We welcome you to the eighth annual Sanctuary Film Festival this December, 2022, a premier festival sponsored by Screen Queensland and held consecutively at Sanctuary Cove, on the Gold Coast, Australia. The event takes place over three days in the picturesque Sanctuary Cove precinct and boasts an exciting live screening night, roving entertainment, a unique children’s emerging filmmaker award category and live music. Film industry workshops, panels, industry networking and special events such as a charity golf tournament, an exclusive VIP opening and celebrity closing party also form part of the 2022 program.
Accepting films from around the world in a series of categories and genres, we are excited to present cash prizes to the winners thanks to our sponsors. Run by local Brisbane and Gold Coast film industry professionals, the festival was created to amplify the voices of independent and diverse filmmakers and showcase their art in a public domain. We aim to create an engaging, fun and interactive atmosphere for budding filmmakers, film buffs and families.
What we expect from you:
- Have fun! We want to see your creativity shine through.
- Be timely in getting back to us with files or documents we might need to show your film!
- That’s it!
What you can expect from us:
- All entries will be fairly judged by our panel of trusted judges with no bias or favoritism.
- We will be upfront and timely in any and all updates regarding the festival.
- If you are chosen to be shown at the festival screening night as one of our finalists you will receive five (5) tickets complimentary for you and your team. You will also receive a discount code for anyone else you would like to come to attend the event.
- Sharing and helping support you and your work through our social media channels.
- We want to help see you succeed, so anything we can do to help your process we will.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us on Instagram @Sactuaryfilmfest or flick us a quick email email@example.com